> Pinch cinnamon powder
> 1/2 tbsp coffee powder
> 1/4 tbsp sugar
> 1 cup of water
1. Heat the water on stove.
2. Before it boils, add coffee, cinnamon powder and sugar.
3. Boil in once an then reduce heat.
4. After about 10 seconds, bring the mixture to boil again and then reduce heat when it starts to boil.
5. Repeat this process 4-5 times.
6. Pour coffee in the cup and keep raising the bowl in which coffee has been prepared higher to ensure the creation of foam.
7. Serve hot,
[ One thing to be kept in mind is that the water will evaporate during the heating process and you will be left with only half of the original amount.
Also, amounts of coffee and sugar can be changed as needed but keep cinnamon quantity low as too much of it will spoil the taste. ]