> 200 gm boneless chicken
> 1 tsp lemon juice
> 2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
> 2 tsp soya sauce
> 1 tsp chilli sauce
> 1 onion finely chopped
> 2 tbsp oil
> 1 capsicum diced
> 2 stick spring onion chopped[ white and green part chopped separately]
> 2-3 green chillies chopped
> 1/2 tsp black pepper
> 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
> Salt to taste
> 3/4 cup wheat flour
> 1/4 cup corn flour
> 2 tbsp oil
1. Cut chicken in small pieces.
2. Add ginger garlic paste, salt, 1 tsp lemon juice and black pepper.
3. Marinate chicken in this mixture for 2 hours.
Preparation of Chicken:
1. Heat the wok and then put some oil.
2. After oil has heated up, add green chillies and white portion of spring onion.
3. Saute till onion is transparent.
4. Add marinated chicken, soya sauce and chili sauce.
5. Mix well and cover with lid. Keep on low flame and stir it occasionally until cooked.
6. Evaporate any remaining water.
7. Add green portion of spring onion, capsicum and onion.
8. Mix well and remove from flame.
Preparation of tortillas:
1. Mix all ingredients to make a dough.
2. Divide the dough in 6 portions.
3. Flatten the portions.
4. Heat some oil in the pan and add one portion.
5. Heat over medium flame both the sides of portion till crispy.
6. Remove and keep on napkin to drain excess oil.
7. Put chicken in the centre .
8. Put some green chillies.
9. Fold the tortilla once.
10. Serve hot with tomato sauce or salsa and chips.